Property has extensive historical significance. Originally proposed as "The Normal School" in 1889 and later established as the Orphanage in 1894, the property evolved into the Montana State Children's Center until discontinued in 1975. Property acquired by present owner in 2005; extensive studies and remediation has been completed to evaluate and preserve the facilities future development. The present offering is for 27.5 surveyed acres fronting Montana Highway 41 on the South and the Beaverhead River on the East Boundary. Property is part of the Town of Twin Bridges and is comprised of 22 contiguous parcels with over 20 existing buildings. Please see Property Information Packet in Associated Documents for a copy of the referenced survey, summary of existing structures and other pertinent information. Additional information is also available on the website www. mcctb.com. The property is well suited for various further developments including commercial and residential applications.
|Days On Site||128|